About Me

Hello my name is Levi Baker,I'm from Elizabethtown Kentucky I was born in Gary Indiana.I have been in the home business feild as a Online Business Owner/Marketing coach for many years and, I am not going to sit here and tell you , I am a guru and the minute I call myself one.I'm seriously done with my working from home career. I have be I ling if I told you that I haven't losses all gains in this business you know this business is like investing you win some you loose some and when you hone your craft.for years like a baby there first goal is to. (1) Roll over on there stomachs and hold there heads up then they accomplish that goal then what? (2) they set a goal to crawl that is like you and I driving to a kid it"s like learning how to move & work there muscles and body parts all togather. (3)The next goal is to learn to stand and walk and run when they learn that they are really trouble . I can relate with to you parents out there but , my daughter is not so little any more as you read this my daughter has grauadated this year so , I am a proud father with one more go the next goal is what ... (3) Run then you Better watch out then we as parents just learn how to stay out of there way right? If your kids anything like mines it didn't take me long to learn that. The upper illustration is to show you the process to run a home based business you have to learn what we in the business world call the baby syndrome we as home business owners believe in the illustration above. And with anything you do you have to be teachable,and you must invest in yourself and show others how to duplicate what you learned. If you would like to hit the ground running but you still must learn about any budiness opportuinty like when you have to learn when you are working they call it team trainings . I am just sharing my life with you to build trust the reason I decided start my home based business career.I will make references to my business a lot but I will not .cram it down your throat so, I have rambled enough I will not drop my links to my opportunity here in this post cause like I said building Rapor and trust means a lot to me have a great Day. like Share Comment and Subscribe any negative comments are do to be deleted and no other links posted in the comments with out my consent thank you.

Comments